10, 2020. The entry submission deadline is 12:00 PM EST (10:45 PM local time) on November
Are you among the thousands of Nepalis aspiring to settle in the United States of America? Now is the right time to try your luck.
The US Department of State has opened its website for the 2022 Diversity Visa Program (DV-2022).
According to the US Embassy in Kathmandu, the entry submission period for DV-2022 is from 2:00 PM EDT (11:45 PM local time) on October 7, 2020, to 12:00 PM EST (10:45 PM local time) on November 10, 2020.
Visit the DVProgram website and fill the Electronic Diversity Visa (E-DV) entry form. Applicants should submit the entry form during the mentioned period only.
Diversity Visa-2022 Instructions:
- Applicants will be disqualified for not completing the entry form correctly or by submitting more than one entry.
- Applicants must be natives of countries with historically low rates of immigration to the United States.
- The applicant’s name should be entered exactly as it appears on the passport.
- Applicants must meet the education/work experience requirements of the DV program.
- It is recommended to complete the entry form yourself, without a “visa consultant,” “visa agent,” or other facilitators who offer help.
- Retain your confirmation page, the unique confirmation number, and access to your email account listed in the entry form
- Print confirmation page for records
- Failure to list your eligible spouse or listing someone who is not your spouse will make you ineligible for DV.
- Failure to list all children who are unmarried and under the age of 21 will make you ineligible for a DV
- DV entry photographs must be of the same quality and composition as US visa photos. Do not submit a photograph of older than six months.
The applicants will be able to check the status of their entry from May 8, 2021. Visit DVProgram, click on ‘Entrant Status Check,’ and entering your unique confirmation number and personal information.
Entrant Status Check is the only source for instructions on how to proceed with your application if you are selected. The American Government will not inform you directly.